image

Preloved ToysWorld TheTotToys

We selling USED toys and in our best try to make sure that you are happy to have branded used items in the bargain price with the great conditions. All items are 'as is' condition as you can expect from used ones. However, we try our best to ensure satisfaction for them all. I only sell what I am happy to buy for myself.

AvAiLAbLE ToYS

MaRK dOWn ITemS

Followers

December 12, 2010

Announcement

Assalam....


First of all TQVM to all yg mengucapkan takziah diatas pemergian ayahanda mertua through SMS, Email, FB, etc..... So sorry x dpt nak reply that day yea..
And for those yang dah made payment last week, sorry too because x dapat nak post your parcel  last week.... I will post out on this coming Tuesday.


1) FP Steady rider - Nur Ain
2) FP School Bus - Zee
3) Bratz Baby Doll - Herny
4) FP Chatter Phone - Aliza
5) Funny Train - Azua
6) FP Sesame Street ABC Desk - Yaz


p/s : I did received payment of RM70 on 4/12/2010. But really cannot remember what is the item. Buyer details missing when my SMS-crash. 
BUYER, please TEXT/EMAIL me your details again!!


Sorry & Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...