image

Preloved ToysWorld TheTotToys

We selling USED toys and in our best try to make sure that you are happy to have branded used items in the bargain price with the great conditions. All items are 'as is' condition as you can expect from used ones. However, we try our best to ensure satisfaction for them all. I only sell what I am happy to buy for myself.

AvAiLAbLE ToYS

MaRK dOWn ITemS

Followers

October 17, 2012

Home Matters Sofa Bed





The kids flip open sofa is a delightful surprise for them to sit, play and then take a nap. The flip out sofa bed for kids  are constructed with durable foam and comes.
*SOLD*

2 comments:

sectional sofa said...

I just received this today, and shipping was a disappointment. They said they would deliver it off the truck for $179 additional. I contacted Lexington Modern, and they paid that fee for me. Other then that, I really love it. It is a little smaller then what i was expecting, but it is really nice. Definitely worth the money.

Benton said...

i like it because small sofa cheap and easy to but it together , i'm here for study and i will go back to my country after 2 years , so it is the best and the right choice !

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...